- Established in March 2008. Cheshire-based head office. National service provision for most solutions.
- 10 years employee experience of audio-visual technologies.
- All employees in possession of enhanced CRB disclosures.
- Ownership of £5m public and employers liability insurance.
- Hellerman Tyton accredited data installation work.
- Heath & Safety certification provided for all installation work.
- Pioneers of Radio-Active Learning – the UK’s most popular cabled school radio solution.
We do not hide or omit any expected additional costs. All of our quotations are fully comprehensive. Any likely additional costs are outlined at a site-survey stage and would be included within our submitted proposals. All specialist advice, consultancy and site surveys are provided free of charge. ICT audits and reports are offered but may be subject to charge.
A health & safety sign-off certificate and warranty is provided for all A/V installation work. All of our installation work is subject to a minimum 12-month warranty.
We provide high standards of after-sales helpdesk support. Our 9am-6pm telephone and email helpdesk support aims to resolve all technical issues on a same-day basis.
All Fusion 1 Ltd installation work adheres to, and aims to exceed, any published health and safety guidelines. All installation adheres to the Health & Safety at Work Act 1994 and BS7671:2001. NAPIT and NICEIC accredited electrical installation work can be provided if required.
We choose not to operate as an e-commerce company, so that we are 100% focused on providing high-quality, future-proofed solutions to suit individual client needs. All installation services are tailored to operate alongside any existing technical service agreements that may be in place at your school or business.
For a free consultation, site survey or quotation, please contact our salesteam on 0845 838 4650 or email us at email@example.com.